2017 - Goal Digger Worksheet
Well, the new year is here! For everyone, I think that means a clean slate, fresh start, and new beginnings. I can't think of a better way to start the year than with a goal worksheet. Print more than one and hang one in the barn!
Where to start
Here are a few pointers to help you define what you put on the worksheet.
- Define one big goal on your worksheet - This doesn't have to be a huge goal. You will be more successful if you take a small goal
- Break your big goal into three small steps, hold yourself accountable by adding a due date
- Once you have those small steps defined create a list of to-do's that will help you reach those small steps, mark them off each time you meet one!
- Once you have reached your goal make sure you write down what was easy and hard about the process.
- Finally write down your next goal and print a new worksheet to start the process over again.
I would love to see how you use the worksheet through out the year. Snap a photo and use hashtag #stockshowboutique on Instagram so I can see!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.